Manpower are urgently seeking a deliver driver to join their well established client in Stoke On Trent.
Location - Stoke On Trent
Salary - £9.30PH
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 0800 till 1700 and Friday 0800 till 1600
Duties will include;
- To receive and accurately deliver in accordance with Company procedures all Dispatched Goods, checking items on delivery for accuracy, quantity and quality, progressing them to completion by obtaining delivery signature and to the complete satisfaction of your BM / customer.
- The accurate delivery (and on occasions the collection) of goods as per the requirements of the customer and the dispatch documents.
- To comply with all delivery and offloading instructions / restrictions imposed on us and at all times follow the direction of site personnel responsible for coordinating delivery / offloads.
- To take responsibility of the vehicle load ensuring that the vehicle is correctly loaded, that the vehicle is not overloaded and that the loads are properly secured (vehicle loads are a drivers legal responsibility).
- Adopt safe manual handling operations. Lifting and carrying of goods (manual handling) limited to 25kg per person.
- To Pick / Pack goods for dispatch, at all times checking accuracy, correct goods, quantity and quality of goods. Operation may / can include; manual handling, climbing up and down safety steps, the use forklift trucks (both Reach and / or Counterbalance), pallet trucks
- At all times work in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy and ensure compliance with all statutory regulations.
- Have recent driving experience within a similar role.
- Have no more than 6 points
- Have a full UK driving licence
Interested? Apply now!