HGV DRIVER/FORECOURT SERVICES
Locations: Brize Norton
Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours: Mon - Fri (6am-5pm). Working week 50hrs degree of flexibility required
Annual Leave: 21 days
Benefits: Free onsite parking - pension scheme - refer a friend.
My client provides marketing leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an 24/7 service to their customers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and acting as part of a team, the postholder will operate anywhere in the UK fulfilling works for major oil companies & independent customers in the Forecourt Services sector.
Some Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Operate as part of a team to perform and deliver site tankering works, which will include jetting and drain cleaning works, interceptor cleaning and servicing and reactive works on petrol filling stations and distribution centres.
- Respond and react to call outs for critical issues.
- Carry out Near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and ensure all equipment, tools, PPE, and other work items are in good order and repair and available for use at all times. The post holder is expected to inform supervision as soon as any damage is identified.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation onsite.
- Working on live forecourts.
- Drainage layouts.
- Willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
- Post holder must have a clean UK driving license CE
- ADR Dangerous Goods License 3.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation
- Willingness to work in an environment of change, dealing with emergency works is essential
- Right to work in the UK
Additional Information & Benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular opportunities for training and development
- Full PPE provided
- Ongoing Training given
- There will be rigorous Drug & Alcohol Testing