Got a sweet tooth and a passion for cooking? This could be the perfect role for you!
Manpower UK are currently looking for a Production Processor to join a leading fresh produce and confectionery business. This will be a fast-paced role that is ideal for someone who has previous experience of working in a production environment or facility.
- Selecting raw materials and working from a recipe
- Preparing raw materials for cooking - this will include lifting 25kg bags, handling frozen fruits, liquids and powders
- Recording production information
- Cooking large batches of products from 150kgs to 1,000kgs
- Filling products into industrial sized packaging
- Working as a team member, have flexibility
- Ensuring compliance with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standard
- Driving license and own transport (this client is accessible via public transport but it is a walk from the station)
- Previous production/food preparation experience would be a benefit
- To be physically fit due to the nature of the work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
Full time - 40 hours a week, 5 days per week, start time 06.30am, overtime available as per business needs.
Pay on offer is £10-13ph dependent on experience + 25 days holiday (not inc bank holidays)
If interested please apply ASAP!