Administration & Welfare Officer
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am-5pm 40 hours per week).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the IA Manager, the Administration and Welfare Officer will be responsible for the IA administration functions and data entry, to include but not limited to bed space allocation, void management, occupancy agreements etc., Ensuring company procedures and contractual requirements are adhered to.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all documentation including Occupancy Agreements, Service Commission Forms, Welcome Packs, Property Notices etc are produced and recorded accurately and in accordance with business requirements, company procedure and contract requirements.
- Flexible approach to deal with short notice changes to requirements
- Provide reports and information requested by line and senior management.
- To ensure all documentation is accurately completed and submitted within the company procedure.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by the IA Manager
- Keep up-to-date with all written and verbal communications (i.e. emails/messages/calls)
- To ensure that all contract Key Performance Indicators are met in regard to administration and reporting.
- Assisting with complaint, incident, absconder and all Service User issues from an admin perspective
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders and local authority staff and sub-contractors.
- Ensure Service User data is accurately maintained at all times.
- Ensure all relevant Service User data is disseminated to stakeholders in accordance with procedure and contract compliance.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, to ensure an effective compliant operation and service delivery.
- Offering guidance and support to ensure company standards are maintained and in support of the accommodated Service Users.
- Meeting both your own Key Performance Objectives.
- Liaise regularly with line manager
- Attending team and other staff meetings
- Supporting new team members and provide/arrange effective and sufficient on-the-job training
- Provide cover for other staff as agreed by line manager
Training and Development
- Attend monthly performance review meeting with the Operation Service Delivery Manager.
- Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and in accordance to agreed Personal Development Plan
- Monitor own work levels, progress and development
- Make recommendations in regard to service delivery issues and enhancements.
Undertake all core training and development programmes as required