Design, Costing & Project Executive
Boston - £28-30k
Are you commercially aware, creative, and good with costings and proposals?
Do you have exposure to packaging and/or print manufacturing?
Have you managed projects from initial enquiry through to completion?
If so, read on..
One of our valued clients has a permanent, full time position for a Design / Costing / Project person to join their team, working for a well-established label and packaging manufacturing company. The duties of this role would include;
- Communicating with customers to understand their requirements for machinery projects values between £3,000 - £50,000
- Visualising and developing an idea to create a workable proposition.
- Liaise with suppliers, both UK and overseas to compile a fully costed proposal.
- Liaise with customers to present the proposal (and working with the sales team) land the business
- Manage the projects both technically and commercially to completion
- Ensure timely sign off and invoicing.
The secondary function will include identifying potential suppliers and liaise / negotiate with them, develop / identify new products the company can add to their range and help to "bring to market", be involved with the full range of products, learning and assisting in the technical and commercial side to assist customers with any questions that arise and processing orders on the company's
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with scope to increase based on performance plus 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays, group pension scheme and death in service benefit.
Apply today to find out more!