Our client is a leading short-term accommodation and support services provider to the public sector who have been successfully providing short term accommodation to central and local government for over 14 years. They pride themselves on providing quality, cost effective and transparent solutions to their customers.
They seek an Administration Officer to join the team at their thriving head office in Rayleigh, working closely with the team leader daily as well as assisting the Interface Manager with compiling reports for monthly meetings. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a key sector and huge professional development.
This a varied role on a 6-month fixed term contract where you will likely be working cross-departments to learn new process, with full on-going training and support given throughout. There is scope for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
The main duties as an Administration Officer will include but won't be limited to:
- Administration of the department, ensuring all records are maintained in line with company procedure
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and ensure required tasks are completed correctly
- Keep CCMS system, and other systems updated as required
- Answering telephone calls, emails, and enquiries from internal or external stakeholders and provided timely responses where required
- Maintain and update all spreadsheets
- Ensure all communications are kept up to date (emails/messages/telephone calls etc)
- Liaising with line manager, team members and other teams to ensure all records are maintained in line with company policy
- Always remain compliant with GDPR
- Provide cover and support for other staff as required
- Undertake core development programmes and training where required & maintaining personal development plan as agreed with your line manager
It is worth noting the client will need to check 5 year's worth of employment references and will need to do a DBS check which will be done by the client themselves.
This role requires an ability to be flexible in your working day and show adaptability in switching between job functions as you support various teams in the business. This will reward you with an enjoyable, varied working day for a company that is continuing to grow nationally despite the pandemic. Previous experience in a similar administration role would be hugely advantageous and specific knowledge or experience working in the sector would be desirable.
If you feel this is an opportunity that matches your career development, we would love to hear from you today so please apply below!