Customer Service Advisor (Telesales)
Manpower is currently recruiting for experience Telesales customer service advisors for our busy client based in Leeds
This is temp to perm contract
Working hours : 9am - 5pm Mon to Fri also you will be expect to work roughly 1 in every 3 Saturday. The Saturdays are 8-12 and you will get all day Friday off.
Pay : £9.75
To complete a daily Out Bound Call Diary, building relationships with new & existing Customers. Also processing any orders from incoming calls, emails & answer machine.
Taking a high volume of incoming calls which include customer complaints, queries, orders etc, contacting potential customers, order processing and arranging deliveries
Taking part in regular Promotional Drives, up selling from Promotional Brochure on all calls. Utilising all available reports & systems.
- Building relationships with weekly telesales Out Bound customers, being a regular point of contact
- Ability to convert Incoming calls to Planned Out Bound calls.
- To ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
- To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- To promote the sale of company own brand products
- To retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and work on composite selling to Customers on their area's.
- To promote from our promotional brochure and up sell specific drives.
- Understanding the need to target specific Customers with products that are relevant to them.
- Responsible for certain administration duties within the office; confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with a real caring attitude for both the customer & the business
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the trinity system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good product knowledge