My Client is looking for a FLT Counterbalance Production Operative based in the Preston area.
- Needs to have an in-date FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Experience in the chemicals/coatings sector
- Initially the role will be based around Pail Tinting but will be expected to work in the other areas of the factory such as filling off batches into packaging and loading mixers with powders and liquids
- Meet health & safety standards
- Be physically fit, due to the role being in a chemical factory, anyone with respiratory or skin problems are not suitable for the role.
- This role is mainly production work, basic tasks, preparing batches, packaging, tanker offloading and filling duties
This role is Monday to Friday - 08:00am - 17:00pm
40 hours paid weekly
Temp ongoing role until the end of this year
£11.93 an hour pay rate plus overtime when available (Time & half rate for Saturday shifts / Double time rate for Sunday shifts )
if you are interested in this role please apply with your CV attached