Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK. We are seeking to recruit Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in Coleraine.
Great opportunity for a Nurse (RGN, RMN, LD), Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
When starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do an amazing job. Once through your training period you will undertake work capability assessments (ESA benefit) and reports within a clinic based environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based inter-disciplinary team of health professionals.You will meet people with a range of conditions and disabilities, every case is different.
Monday to Friday working hours, no weekends required, no night shifts and you will get bank holidays off in addition to annual leave.
Full training provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
What we need:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- 25 days annual plus stats
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates join for induction and training at a regional venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development
Apply now or get in touch for more info!