Helpdesk Advisor- Energy Solutions
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's largest energy provider, at home and at work. We're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join us as a Helpdesk Advisor for the Prepayment Customers.
This position is based in (Trinity House, Nottingham, NG1 ) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 8am until 8pm Monday to Friday, and 1 Saturday per month, 8am-6pm. You will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what needs doing to succeed?
- Deal with calls from other suppliers requesting services and information on behalf of their prepayment customers.
- Programme and issue prepayment keys on behalf of other suppliers and occasionally E.ON prepayment customers.
- Deal with industry flows and mailbox queries from other suppliers.
- Accurately maintain records of services provided to enable accurate invoicing of suppliers.
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and administration. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries via telephone, and is confident investigating and resolving queries.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £9.75 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- Manpower are committed to you achieving success in your career, whatever your goals. We have an in-house development programme which offers you guidance from a dedicated agent along with exclusive employee benefits. Speak to Manpower to find out more!!
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.