Manpower Group is delighted to be working alongside an Entrepreneurial European Contractor who for the past 40+ years have built and managed complex engineering projects across a range of key sectors including Enterprise & Hyperscale Data Centre, Fire Protection, Healthcare, Building Services and more. Due to continued success, we are seeking an experienced Quality Manager, Senior Project Manager, based at our client site in Kildare.
Salary: €90K - €110K plus and excellent benefits package, please contact John Finn directly at Manpower Group Ireland for full details.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all of the people under your management and deliver an incident and injury free project.
- Role model all aspects of working in a safe manner and ensure that all of your leadership team do the same.
- Demonstrate understanding and creativity by leading the quality team to develop approaches and solutions to enhance QA coverage and enhance QA impact to the project.
- Attend relevant project meetings.
- You will set up and implement all necessary procedures, controls & systems on site.
- Manage and publish all quality indicators on a weekly basis.
- Effectively communicate project QA indicators to all levels of management and project stakeholders, providing insights into recommended areas for improvements to prevent recurring issues.
- Standardise QA reporting & metrics, ensuring that we are focused on the right measures.
- Gather and analyse feedback to provide recommendations for quality improvements.
- Ensure all quality systems are online in an easily accessible location and that everyone that needs to use them knows where to find them.
- Work with package leads to ensure that systems can be tested and handed over ahead of the published schedule needs. Set up test packs.
- Performance management of your team members.
- Keep a rolling 8 week look ahead of constraints and constraints clearing.
- Forecast headcount requirements and agree staffing.
- You will be a key member of the Lean Construction team.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of the delivery of large, high quality construction projects.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Adopt the implementation of project Digital Construction Platforms
- Strong Leadership skills with a tested and proven desire to motivate individuals and hold team members accountable for performance.
- Show a track record of delivering on such projects and be able to describe in detail how they lead the team to deliver these results.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Hold a primary or master's degree in QA/QC or an equivalent discipline.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Experience working as part of a project, cross-functional team and working with all levels.
If you are interested in this Quality Manager, Senior Project Manager opportunity please apply now or contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland directly: 01 645 5222, email@example.com
If you are not looking to move yourself at the moment but have a colleague or friend who might be interested, please do pass on my contact details to them or send me their contact details, and I will follow up directly with them. I'll make sure to mention that you recommended them.