7+ years of experience in a job role requiring the review and analysis of supplier security and privacy alignment with corporate standards. In addition, must have experience with data privacy legislation, such as GDPR and the Italian Data Privacy Regulation. This includes analysis of the suppliers' policies, controls, processes, audit attestations, penetration testing outcomes and 3rd party audits.
The ideal candidate with possess the following skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of GDPR requirements
- Understand requirements related to HIPAA and PCI-DSS
- Ability to derive context and context from SSAE18 SOC1 and SOC2 reports
- Have strong analytics skills and experience
- Experience working in a procurement organization in a large enterprise is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are interested in applying please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Experis Ireland.