Manpower are thrilled to be working with one of our nationally recognised clients who are looking for a Paint Sprayer to join their team on a permanent basis in Avonmouth.
The salary package on offer for this position is;
- £22,048 minimum
- Monday to Friday - Either 0800-1630 or 0900-1730
- Free parking is available.
Reporting into the Site & Production Manager, this role will predominantly revolve around the following responsibilities;
- To prepare units in external client colours or that for existing and new customers.
- Embrace LEAN work ethics
- Help out with the preparation of the units and general duties in the yard when needed.
- Inform site manager and foreman of stock level
- Preparation of product before painting
- Spray painting unit
- Maintaining clean and tidy work area and equipment
- Work safely and legally
- Complete quality/PDI/various paperwork
- Good general physical fitness. (Role involves a lot of standing and physical work)
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to working.
- Proactive, not always waiting for the work to come to you
The successful applicant will ideally have relevant experience in similar field. Practical tests may take place at interview stage.