Manpower UK are currently looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a Fortune 500 company, to support their EMEA Sales team.
The business is a global leader in colour science and innovation. They develop, manufacture and distribute innovative colour solutions and software for commercial print, media and packaging.
This role is being offered as a 12-month fixed-term contract and will be a remote position initially. The Sales Administrator will be returning to the Ashford office towards the end of the year.
The Sales Administrator will be an essential part of the EMEA Sales Team and will also support their busy Customer Service function.
- Support EMEA Sales and direct customers with product information and basic data with reference to orders, delivery status and documentation
- Collect & organise information from internal departments including Operations, Logistics, Planners and Customer Service
- Update order processing systems for EMEA Sales & Customers, for example: PO verification, stock, products availability, invoicing, document verification and tracking Number
- Manage direct and indirect daily communication with the internal sales team and the external Dealers & Customers
- Provide customer support in Account Registration data
- Becoming a reference point for all EMEA Amazon Check orders - secure order completion data and validation
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in English, preferable to have an additional European language (French, Spanish or German)
- Previous work experience in Sales admin or Logistics/Operations
- Well organised
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated on process completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on good Excel skills
- Preferably located in Ashford / Kent area
The salary on offer for this role is £24,812 per annum
If interested please apply ASAP!