An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking a Consumer Insight Specialist, based at their Port Sunlight Research site. This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, 37.5 hour week, paying between £25,536 - £28,373 per annum depending on experience.
Unfortunately we cannot consider candidates who have a notice period longer than 1 month to serve.
Hair Care is a fast paced and innovation driven category with a high degree of consumer engagement. With an energising purpose, Beauty that Cares for People, Society & our Planet: Making Beautiful Hair a Force for Good, it offers talented people the opportunity to shine, make a real impact to the lives of consumers and to the business, as well as to learn and grow.
This role is an amazing opportunity to be part of the team that creates deep consumer understanding to guide the development of superior products and experiences, using a range of qualitative, quantitative and sensory methodologies.
The role will:
- Deliver consumer insights. Analyse data and extract insights from a range of sources to help guide the development of superior propositions.
- Work with all R&D functions to translate project briefs into robust consumer research programs.
- Write research study briefs and execute studies; working closely with internal functions and external third parties to ensure successful research execution.
- Lead the development and execution of project workshops, idea generation sessions or other practical activities as required for project needs.
- Deliver and justify business recommendations to a range of stakeholders, across multiple functions
- Provide expert recommendations and guidance across CTI communities (e.g. defining Best Practice, assisting with strategic planning, training and capability building).
- Preferably a degree in a physical or social science
- Experience of working with qualitative & quantitative data either academically or in industry
- Some chemistry background would be beneficial; curiosity in the latest innovation and technology is essential.
- Consumer research experience highly beneficial.
- Interested to learn about consumers and share new insights within the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to pull out key insights; structuring complex data from multiple sources.
- Project management and problem solving.