An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Sourcer to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based remotely (UK only) for the entirety of the assignment. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 months, to start ASAP (part-time may also be considered if required). This role is paying up to £30,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Working in partnership with the Talent Advisors you will gain a clear understanding of the sourcing needs and role requirements enabling you hit the ground running and create impact, sourcing the best talent while having fun along the way!
Utilising a wide range of technology and tools you will create strong diverse pipelines across multiple roles and business units including those specialist positions that are niche.
- You will partner with the Talent Advisors and Hiring Managers to understand key sourcing needs and requirements (and be agile in your approach to supporting other businesses areas).
- You will proactively search for candidates aligned to these requirements utilising our internal talent pools, LinkedIn and various other methods
- You will proactively contact and screen candidates to determine their suitability for positions, providing a great candidate experience and advising them on the recruitment process and next steps
- You will present suitable candidates providing proactive updates on talent pool status, market insight, candidate feedback, etc.
- You will manage candidate relationship and will ensure they are provided with relevant feedback regardless of the outcome
- You will work closely with Talent Advisor to execute attraction strategy aimed at generating a passive and active flow of candidates
- You will recommend process improvements, share feedback and provide creative solution so improve sourcing effectiveness
- You are experienced in recruitment and have a proven track record in sourcing
- You are familiar with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across a diverse set of stakeholders and business areas
- You have experience in interviewing and assessing candidates suitability against specific role requirements
- You enjoy delivering against targets and SLAs while working at a fast pace
- You are organised and have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You have a thorough understanding of legislation affecting resourcing in multiple global regions alongside complying with GDPR policies where relevant.
- Expertise in a range of active candidate sourcing strategies and approaches across multiple geographies