- Salary: £15.00 per hour
- Location: UK Virtual until the offices re open in Brighton in Sept 21
- Duration: 6 Months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17:00
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a marketing analyst working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company
Develop an end to end understanding of digital offer execution process which focuses on data validation, governance and digital offer setups. You will be a key driver to help ensure the business delivers a consistent and high quality marketing experience to Cardmembers.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Evaluation of merchant data for priority merchants and industries, across all international markets
- Review and approve Cardmember offer engagement journey in alignment with the Offer Governance Principles and create the offer Terms and Conditions
- Understanding and operationalizing end-to-end offer setups; this includes offer monitoring, offer issue resolution and post-campaign reporting
- Sharing of best practice & key learning across the team
- Identifying improvements and developing processes at an operational level
To achieve success within this role you will need to demonstrate:
- High quality written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical analysis
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work against tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability working in a changing environment
- Analysis skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to work with multiple systems
- Cultural sensitivity to maintain successful stakeholder relationships across multiple markets
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a proven track record of driving results
- An ability to operate independently and collaborative effectively with colleagues
- Working knowledge of Excel advantageous
- Technical aptitude to work with technology teams.
- Finally, you will need to feel comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, international environment.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please apply here today!