Job Title: Warehouse Operative/Picker - Chill Department
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Day rate: £9.25 per hour for the first 12 weeks, £10.73 per hour after 12 weeks, £12.17 per hour after 1 year of service
Hours: 5am - 1pm, 4 days on 2 days off
Flexibility over the weekend will be required
Part time hours available (the shift times will remain the same but you are able to work flexible days throughout the week, as long as one of the days covers a Thursday, Friday or Sunday as these are their busiest days)
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Chelmsford for a Warehouse Operative/Picker to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis.
You will be working within their chill department - All required PPE will be provided.
What will your role be?
- Picking stock
- Loading pallets
- Ensuring products are pack correctly and all store numbers match
- Operation of headset
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area
- General warehouse duties
- Use of Llop truck
- Standing or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Experience in warehouse
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Can do attitude and excellent attention to detail