Manpower Are looking for Technician for our client based in Duxford due to growth. This role suits a wide range of people, from Lab Technicians, Technicians or Technical Production Ops to College or Degree level graduates who have a A-Level/Degree in a science and are looking to start their Scientific Career.
As a Technician you will be mixing materials together in preparation for the search and development department to test them. The role is Monday-Friday working 8:30am-4:45pm.
What We Need From You...
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination is a must
- Experience working as Technician would be beneficial
- Be able to work well both individually and in a team
- Posses the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Computer literacy
- Keen to develop and learn
- Understanding of technical specifications would be beneficial
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above + at least A-Level/Btec qualification in a science
- Strong work ethic
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £23,000-£26,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A very generous contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Training and development
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Company share scheme
- Bonus Scheme - up to 10% of salary
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!