Manpower are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor / Driver based in Swindon.
Permanent Part-Time 25hours per week position working between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday with alternative Saturdays 8am - 12pm.
£9.25 per hour
As part of our client's customer service team, you will be the first point of contact to customers, you'll need to have a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and be able to advise and support our customers with any queries they may have. You will carry out local deliveries to homes and businesses. You will build relationships with customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Prioritise daily workflow based on customer and business requirements
- Dealing with customer queries and advising them on their purchases
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant always
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of customer services and a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Uses own initiative, resourceful, problem solving
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!