A number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join our client a world leading global aerospace manufacturing organisation in Belfast as a Procurement/Supply Logistics Agent. These roles are full-time long-term temporary with immediate start. Paying £31056 per annum, pro rata which is the equivalent to £16.59 per hour, working 36hr week, Mon - Thurs 8am-4.30pm & Fri 8am-12pm
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for the planning and management of all transactional elements of parts supply including internal and external customers to ensure that master schedule is achieved, maintained, and utilised assets optimised. To provide governance and visibility to Material Logistics and other management teams on schedule, capacity, and inventory
- Management of internal & external supply to meet schedule.
- Vendor management to ensure OTD is met.
- Maintain operational systems to the highest levels of data accuracy.
- Parameter management to ensure optimum utilised assets.
- Provide visibility & analysis of capacity/load.
- Management of accounts payable (AP) issues.
- Harmonisation of delinquent supply with focus on risk mitigation.
- Smooth and cost-effective change management which supports with zero/minimal impact.
- Work in and support a Natural Team.
- Provide and analyse forward load and capacity plans to ensure success
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that sufficient detail is provided on the application form to demonstrate how the applicant meets essential job criteria, as this alone will be used for vetting purposes.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of an HNC or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPIM, CIPS) and have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within Supply Chain. Lesser-qualified candidates with at least 3 years' relevant experience within Supply Chain will also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience of MRP Planning System is essential.
- Must demonstrate a basic working knowledge of related procurement processes.