Master Data Analyst
Manpower are looking for a Master Data Analyst for our global client who have an office in Ely. The team is spread out across the Netherlands and England.
What you will do:
The Master Data CI Coordinator will be responsible for (1) internalising, (2) documenting, (3) executing and (4) continuously improving (CI) the processes of proper data entry and maintenance in MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition to ensuring that master data quality meets the expectations of the stakeholders, the role holder is required to pro-actively contribute to the building out of DQ management and reporting within the team. The data management areas maintained include; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and any other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact.
Quick turnaround of internal requests is extremely important. Candidate must deliver accurate information in a timely fashion serving our "internal customers" properly. The individual in this role will interface with cross-functional team members and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. Candidate must have the ability to prioritise effectively and have a natural feel for solving problems.
What We Need From You...
- To be degree level educated or higher
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Master Data role.
- Can manage multiple tasks/projects and work in a challenging and changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a preference.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact across the organisation.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX, Exact and /or Informatica is a preference
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office applications including SharePoint and Access
- Ability to uptake new application software and train end-users accordingly.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £26,000-£34,000 (dependant on experience)
- Generous pension scheme
- A clear bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Flexible working - be in the office 1-2 times per week.
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!