Pay rate £8.91 per hour PAYE, including 28 days paid holiday per year.
Manpower Driving and Logistics are currently recruiting a van driver / Telemetry Fitter on behalf of our national client Calor Gas in the Yorkshire area.
The role will involve entering customers homes and installing a small device which sends back a signal confirming how much LPG gas is in the storage tank. You will be based from your home location and provided with a van to travel to jobs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing scheduled works including work types Telemetry Installations (New and Replacements),
- Delivering high level customer service with both work standards and communication.
- Using a device and paperwork for each job in the correct manner to ensure accurate data is captured.
- Prioritising work in an effective and efficient manner
Requirements for the role
- Full Driving License
- Be flexible to travel to other areas of the country in order to cover work.
- Have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate clearly.
- Able to work safely and efficiently in line with the company's procedures.
- Understands and complies with Company management procedures.
- Follows the laid down procedures to minimise SHE risks.
In return, you'll benefit from a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave, and a personal dedicated consultant. The role is due to start in April and will run for 8-12 months.