We are recruiting typists to undertake audio and copy typing.
- Audio transcription of clinic letters, medical reports, operation notes.
- Diary management, arranging meetings and appointments
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries
Essential qualifications and experience:
- RSA II or equivalent qualification in Audio typing/word processing or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as audio typist.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to function efficiently under pressure and able to meet strict deadlines.
The role is offering a competitive salary for the successful candidate starting from £9.09 per hour rising after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary assignment.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call for more information.