A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Export Customer Service Specialist to work part time at our client's site in Luton. This is a temporary role until November 2021, working 3 or 4 days a week (totalling 20 hours per week) paying up to £13 per hour PAYE.
**All successful candidates will undergo a DBS check**
- To process Export logistics documentation
- Prepare correspondence
- Managing Customer specific INCOTERMS
- Documentation generation and management
- Fulfil customer's needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer Services or related experience (preferably in an Export role) and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures and strong IT capability. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- SAP knowledge /experience
- General B2B Customer Service experience