Manpower Driving & Logistics Belfast is currently seeking to recruit multiple HGV 1 general haulage drivers for their client based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The shifts will be morning and evening shifts and all drivers will be fully trained on all operations and processes but will have to go through a driving assessment
- Loading goods for delivery efficiently ensuring securely fastened and wrapped for protection.
- Keep record of mileage through tachographs and deliveries.
- Deal appropriately with invoices and delivery notes received and ensure they are completed for each load.
- Compliance with various regulations that exist relating to your vehicle, such as speed, load limits or hours of driving.
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Maintaining your vehicle and keeping it clean.
- Applicants must hold a Valid CPC/Digital Tachograph card - HGV1 licence,