Manpower are looking to recruit a full time C1/7.5T driver for an immediate start with one of the largest wholesalers in Glasgow on a temp to perm basis. Our client buys and imports an extensive range of foods and catering supplies, which they deliver all over Scotland from their store. The successful applicant will start at 10am Monday to Friday working approximately 40 hours per week (route dependant with a minimum of 35 hours).
This role involves hand-balling with the support of a driver's mate. Therefore, due to the physical demands of the role, the successful applicant will need to be physical fit.
- Immediate start available.
- £9.70 per hour.
- Completing deliveries in a C1/7.5t vehicle accompanied by a mate.
- You will work approximately 40 hours per week with a minimum of 35 hours.
- Days of work are Monday - Friday with 10am starts.
- 28 days holiday.
- Must hold a full current UK 7.5T licence, valid digi tacho and CPC card.
This role involves driving a C1/7.5t truck and hand-balling. The driver be supported by a driver's mate when moving goods. Therefore, due to the physical demands of the role, the successful applicant will need to be physical fit.
Due to insurance purposes we are unable to accept any DD or DR convictions and no more that 6 points.
If you are interested, then apply online today!