Recruitment Team Lead
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The Team Leader will be responsible for guiding the team and dedicated to the overall co-ordination of the end-to-end recruitment activity on the Experis IT SME team. You will take ownership of facilitating all recruitment activity across a number of our flagship clients working closely with relevant stakeholders, the account team and the Delivery Manager for successful recruitment into the client and meeting the overall business strategy.
So, what will you be doing?
- Manage and monitor end-to-end recruitment activity for the accounts; distributing roles, managing SLA's, coverage and ensuring tasks are picking up in a timely manner.
- Leading weekly scrum meetings to monitor roles, driving the team against SLA's and providing regular wider business updates.
- Responsible for guiding the team through the day-to-day workload, ensuring you develop and mentor each individual.
- Monitor industry best practice and identify opportunities for Experis to remain competitive in the current market to ensure we can attract the best talent and build an ongoing pipeline for future vacancies
- Dealing with general team queries, providing continuous support.
- Managing new starters within the team, sharing best practice on internal and client process, and training on systems such as VMS and Bullhorn.
- Maximise the use and effectiveness of resources to deliver, such as Daxtra.
- Attending monthly/quarterly performance reviews with the account team to feedback on performance
- Creating and providing meaningful market intelligence, feeding this back to the account team to manage expectations, where appropriate. Responding to ad-hoc requests such as rate cards and benchmarking
- Various reporting tasks, utilising Bullhorn to pull and analyse key data such as live numbers, recruiter activity and placement reports.
- Closely monitoring SLA's and coverage, ensuring that areas of concern are addressed with speed
- Champion the organisations vision and values through leading by example in operational excellence, professional behaviour and high standards of work
- Ensure the experience delivered to our candidates is underpinned by an excellence in customer service
- Immaculate attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in challenging environments.
- Leadership and ability to deliver against a pre-agreed strategy.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Enjoy working within a team environment.
- Ability to drive an issue or query to a conclusion.
- Proactive in seeing process improvements and implementing them in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- SME knowledge of accounts you are responsible for.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard at