Our client, one of the leading gas and electricity suppliers is looking for new customer service advisors to join the team.
Please note the following before applying -
- This is a long term temporary contract
- Role will initially be WFH but is subject to change
We're looking for people who want to be 'Simply Better' and join us on our journey to help with our renewable energy customer's needs. You'll need to be focused on the needs of the customer and take ownership of customer enquiries. Displaying a professional approach to customer service at all times.
You'll be motivated to develop and meet personal and business targets. Highly desirable but not essential is current or previous experience of working in a customer contact centre.
You'll be IT literate with a good general level of education including Maths and English. A desire to deliver excellent professional customer service in a call centre environment.
- Managing customer enquiries.
- Complaint handling.
- Processing customer information accurately and in a timely manner..
- Manage relationships with internal and external Business Units.
- Take ownership and effectively deal with any issues from Customers or Agency Representatives,
- Manage the completion of work according to procedures and timescales to achieve KPIs and SLAs and other internal and external business targets or deadlines.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written with internal and external customers.
- Customer services experience an advantage.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Relationship building skills
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- IT skills
- Qualifications & Experience