Operating from 20 sites across the UK & Ireland, our client is a global business and widely recognized as the UK's leading healthcare waste specialist. As an LGV Driver, you will work as part of a busy transport team dealing primarily with hospitals and are responsible for the safe and timely collection, movement and unloading of healthcare waste on a designated route.
Working a regular shift pattern and acting as a key point of customer contact, you will also be expected to reconcile/complete all associated paperwork and relevant documentation via a hand-held terminal.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Night Shift
- 5 weeks holidays + bank hols,
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal Development Opportunities
- ADR required; however, training will be provided for suitable drivers with the following skills/background:
- Relevant driving experience and an LGV Class 2 Licence as well as a Full Driver CPC and Digi Card, preferably linked to an ADR certificate - packages 6.1/ 6.2
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting and physically demanding work, involving the safe movement of large wheeled units on and off vehicles
- Excellent customer service skills and the confidence to interact at all levels, along with plenty of flexibility around working hours