Due to expansion our well-established client is looking for a Repairs and Maintenance Manager who lives near the M4 corridor. This is a home-based role, but you will be required to visit their site locations in Essex, Swindon and Cardiff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Operations Director to provide effective and motivational leadership, supporting a culture that coaches and engages people to make the most of their skills and talents
- Responsible for quality assurance, process compliance and improvements through auditable systems
- Evaluate and mitigate risk, ensuring the activities of the Team comply with Board strategy, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with external stakeholders, key partners and colleagues across the business
- Drive and lead a culture of effective delivery for customer focus, communication and engagement. Provide continuous improvement in service excellence and performance results, which recognises that their people are key to that success
- Lead excellent services and performance delivery for the contracts, including repairs and maintenance reporting, issues and complaint handling
- Experience in leading a busy and large-scale Repairs & Maintenance operation
- Experienced Repairs & Maintenance professional, graduate or with relevant qualifications who has thorough understanding of day to day repairs, contractor management and planned works
- Demonstrable experience of customer relationship management
- Experience of efficiency savings and business growth
- Good financial and business acumen with experience of managing budgets
- Has good Project Management skills
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service plus bank holidays, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Interested in this permanent role, based from home. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.