At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis is the technical consultancy arm of ManpowerGroup, specialising in business transformation, digital workspace, cyber security, cloud and infrastructure and enterprise applications.
So, what will you be doing?
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position Experis as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant, growing, and developing either a Contract or permanents desk, however, if you have previous sales experience are commercially savvy and open to a change, we'd love to hear from you too.
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about.
- Every day is different and you'll be responsible for your own desk so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt.
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Remote working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Karen Ellis