£22,000 - £23,500
Are you an organised individual with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced office environment?
My client is offering an excellent opportunity to join their busy team, based in their award winning Northern Ireland Transport Office. A market leading company that is continuing to expand, you will have the opportunity to join in a period of exciting growth, which will lead to future opportunities- they always look to promote internally first!
As Import/Export Coordinator, you will be dealing with customers, suppliers and third parties whilst organising the efficient movement of palletised goods to and from the UK & Ireland.
You will enjoy offering high levels of customer service and dealing with queries on a regular basis. Taking bookings, organising loads and increasing efficiency's will be challenging, but enjoyable.
Day to Day:
- Booking & management of palletised goods to/from NI to UK & Ireland.
- Dealing with customers, drivers and third parties.
- Ensuring customs declarations are accurate
- Organising shipments of single pallets to Full Loads
- Working in a fast-paced, exciting Transport Office
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
You will thrive in this role, if you:
- Have experience within a busy logistics environment
- Can prioritise a busy workload
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Possess excellent co-ordination skills
- Are happy to learn on the job
- Pay attention to the small details
Click APPLY NOW for a confidential chat and let's see if this role will be the perfect fit for you!
(transport, planning, planner, logistics, schedular, scheduler, plannar, hgv, office, craigavon, moira, northern ireland, traffic, supply chain, haulage, dungannon, armagh, belfast, co-ordinator, coordinator, import, export )