Delivery Driver - Brentwood
Manpower are recruiting Delivery Drivers in the Brentwood area for our nationwide well-established client.
Successful applicants will be carrying out deliveries whilst following socially distanced conditions in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
You need to be fully flexible Monday - Saturday between 09:00 - 19:00, shifts vary. The salary is £11.66 per hour and you will be paid weekly, every Friday!
As a Delivery Driver you will be mail and parcels to houses and businesses within a set area, you'll be the face of our client in your local community, working flexible hours to deliver outstanding levels of service expected by our customers.
You'll start your day for an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route, before taking out your van to complete your round. You'll each be given a hand-held computer device to capture customer signatures for deliveries and the round will take around four hours to complete. The hand-held computer will also act as your routing system putting your round in the most economical route, telling you which house to go to next.
- Valid Manual Cat B licence (in your current UK address) with no more than 6 points
- Good time keeping.
- Good customer service skills.
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Use of own Sat Nav to enable you to follow planned route excellence manifest.
- Flexibility on hours over a contracted week including Saturday working.
- Appearance and attitude are exemplary.
You'll also enjoy our excellent benefits package, including access to training and development tools, paid annual leave and staff discounts.
If you are successful in your application before starting work, we will need to complete a criminal record check.
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.