Manpower are currently working with a global company who work hard to provide farmers and their advisors with the innovative products, advice and support they need. Their success is built on a reputation for developing solutions and building partnerships throughout the food chain. It's this passion for what they do that makes working for them so rewarding.
In this role you would be working with Market Development to help harvest large scale field trials across the country on commercial farms on Oilseed Rape. This will involve the following;
- Travelling to farms when they are ready to harvest the field
- Assisting farmers by taking samples and recording yields
- Have a willingness to travel and work irregular hours at short notice during this busy time
- Weighing out trial seed for the Autumn planting
This role would ideally suit agricultural or life science students or recent graduates looking for experience within the agricultural industry, although candidates with other qualifications would be considered if they demonstrated the appropriate aptitudes.
Successful candidates would need to demonstrate:
- An aptitude for working out of doors and sometimes on their own
- A willingness to work irregular hours and sometimes at weekend, especially during harvest
- Competence at driving
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, please apply today!