Manpower have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Reliability Engineer, with our award winning client based in Waterford.
The Quality Reliability Engineer will Interface with the Leadership Team, QC leadership team, maintenance and engineering.
Purpose of Role
* Provide maintenance and equipment support to the Laboratories.
* To assist teams, investigate and resolve technical problems on laboratory equipment
* Drive CI initiatives on equipment to reduce downtime and improve yield
* Assist the development of productive and efficient maintenance practices
* Introduction of new Equipment into the Laboratories.
* ALCM of Laboratories Equipment.
* Ensure that all activities within the laboratory are conducted in compliance with safety & regulatory standards.
* Support the preparation of long term and short term capacity plans for the relevant labs.
* Ensure continued laboratory capability
* Work with technicians/Engineers to identify and resolve equipment faults
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key equipment vendors to ensure appropriate support and to ensure the site learns from evolving vendor experience
* Co-ordinate downtime activity.
* Develop technician expertise in understanding equipment performance and in their ability to fault find and repair problems that arise.
* Work alongside Metrology and Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance activity is directed at the most important fault areas.
* Work with SMEs to ensure PMs are appropriate in reducing downtime
* Follow the process for equipment lifecycle within the Laboratories.
* Generation of IOQ/PQ protocols and reports
Compliance Related Tasks
* Ensure laboratory areas meet current Good Laboratory practices
* Ensure relevant procedures are correctly defined and followed
* Ensure safety & compliance standards are maintained.
* Maintain internal / external audit ready standards
* Maintain training compliance
* Maintain Good Documentation Practices (GDP) at all times.
* Ensure compliance to cGMP at all times
Minimum degree in Science or Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance function and equipment lifecycle function.
Skills and Knowledge
* Ideally have experience of the following:
* Working in a maintenance group in a best practice Laboratories environment.
* Familiar with principles and practices of preventative and predictive maintenance,
* Experience of a regulated equipment environment.
* Experience in the delivery of maintenance excellence programs in a regulated environment.
* Experienced in the identification of equipment improvement projects and delivery of same
* Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.
* Can manage projects to plan/budget
* Strong on electronic systems.
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Shows flexibility, drive and innovation