An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Recruiter to join our global recruitment agency Manpower. The role will be based on site at our prestigious client Unilever, in Port Sunlight once the Covid lock down is lifted and working from home until then. This is a temporary ongoing role but could become permanent. The position is Monday-Friday working 37.5 hours per week, paying up to £20K with a quarterly bonus payment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking the next step in their career and would be ideally suited to those who are currently working in a client relationship role, recruitment administration, internal/in house recruitment or resourcing role. Although this position is based at Unilever Port Sunlight, it supports recruitment across the UK and Ireland.
Accountability's and responsibilities:
- Partner with Unilever internal teams to support and fulfil interim vacancies within agreed timescales for both blue and white collar roles.
- Assist with intake calls and preparation of key questions for hiring managers as well as current market performance for specific roles
- Direct liaison with Unilever hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Direct liaison with Unilever teams through full recruitment lifecycle
- Utilise knowledge and information collected to meet service level agreements and focus on right first time CVs and time to fill.
- Preparation and or creation of job adverts, job postings and candidate application management
- Conduct candidate pre-screening both online and through telephone calls
- Manage the full candidate process during the recruitment life-cycle
- Manage applications direct from job postings as well as using LinkedIn and online CV databases to source candidates.
- Calculating charge rates and using order management software to upload CVs and manage candidates.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews, briefing candidates on the interview process.
- Negotiating offers between the hiring manages and candidate. Completing coffer letters and candidate handover to onsite teams.
- Manage rejections and interview feedback.
- Implement on-boarding joiner process for Unilever and Manpower
- Ensure successful networking of talent pipeline via LinkedIn
- Experience working in an internal/in house recruitment or resourcing role customer partnership role
- Competent in Microsoft word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems
- Strong organisational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate screening and conference calls.