Overall Purpose: To provide support to the Planned Works team to deliver effective resource management and query handling.
Responsibilities & Outcomes Skills / Experience General Role Expectations
- Plan effectively the resources required to carry out Planned Works
throughout each programme.
- Order materials direct with supplier by scheduled deadline and
liaise with the suppliers to ensure that materials are delivered direct
to site on specified date.
- Update systems accurately to reflect goods received and stages of
work in progress to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Respond efficiently to customer enquiries and ensure that they are
fully conversant with the schedule of work to be completed.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations when processing
- Ensure that all written, electronic and telephone enquiries are
answered and resolved effectively in accordance with agreed
service standards and timescales.
- Provide effective planning of regional operative's diaries working
closely with the regional operational team to support the
achievement of operational KPIs.
- Work closely with the commercial team in relation to
subcontractors, purchase orders and variation orders to ensure
continued value for money and commercial procedures are
- Take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal
safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring
safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns
are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- Ensure we have the right skills assigned for at the right time to
ensure delivery to target date.
- Programme and individual properties delivered on time, and to
- Operational employees have minimal travel time.
- Works are managed effectively and safely using a robust and proactive
approach to Risk and Health & Safety and prioritised in line
with the Business Plan at all times.
- Productivity and Key performance indicators are achieved.
- Safeguarding concerns, suspicions or allegations of abuse are
appropriately identified, recorded and sent to the appropriate
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of working within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed
procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under
- Experience of working with databases.
- Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate the Guinness Behaviours.
- Experience of scheduling work.
- Experience of working with sub-contractors.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of Accu Serv job management system.
These are the requirements for roles at Grade B. There may
be certain headings against which the requirements of
individual roles are higher or lower. Your manager will advise
if this is the case.
- Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility
- Performs a range of tasks which vary in complexity within
scope of their function.
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using
- Has regular communication with internal/external contacts
and builds relationships required to deliver priorities.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to deliver
- May prioritise and oversee activities of others to meet
required deadlines and standards.
- Coaches inexperienced team members.
- Provides first level advice and support for others.
- May manage or support consistency of the employment
experience in own area.
Impact & Influence:
- Decides within a range of solutions/practices which are the
- Actions have predominantly local or internal impact on one or
a small number of individuals.
- Required to share knowledge and experience with others.
- Adapts own behaviour to influence colleagues/peers.
- Assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of a
range of issues/problems.
- Required to assess and resolve standard/ non-standard
issues/problems, largely on own initiative.
- Implements procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Respects and values customers, both internal and external,
and demonstrates our commitment to high quality customer
service in all that is done.
- Educated to NVQ II or equivalent GCSEs.
- Microsoft and/or business intelligence related professional
certification or equivalent evidence of competency.
Driving Licence Required No
Mobile working required No
Evening and weekend working required No