An excellent opportunity for a Training Consultant has arisen within our Inside Sales team. The role is based at our client's site in Erskine however, due to COVID, is currently remote.
You will support the Learning and Development Manager in coordinating training, identifying training needs and delivering training solutions across the Operation.
The key focus of the role will be ownership of new hire Induction/ Onboarding plan as well as providing systems & tools training support where required. You will also be involved in driving utilisation of digital learning and supporting Managers with their team coaching plans, where required.
- Planning, facilitating and delivering new hire Onboarding plans
- Coordination of training
- Communicating training materials and digital learning
- Supporting Training Needs Analysis
- Build and develop strong relationships with client SME's and technical experts
- Deliver systems, tools & new process training, as per individual client requirements
You will be able to demonstrate experience of coaching and mentoring individuals. You will also have experience in assisting with the development and delivery of training. Experience of eLearning and virtual classroom environments would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, confident, and self-motivated with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others. Excellent organisation, communication and people skills are critical for this role as you will work across multiple teams with different requirements.
Salary is £23,750 - £26,750 depending on experience.