Do you have previous logistics/export administration experience and can offer excellent customer service?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Export Administrator to join a growing Manufacturer and Wholesaler in Rochester, Kent ahead of their busy season.
This will be a really important role, an integral part of the Customer Service team. The role offers great exposure to the whole business and will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager, Export team and Directors.
It is vital that this person has some working knowledge of European shipments/export processes and European trade post-Brexit. It would also be a huge benefit to have previous experience of working in a logistics/shipping environment and a working knowledge of export documentation and customs documents.
Sage 500 experience required!
This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
The Customer Service & Export Administrator will be responsible for:
- Entering orders onto the system using different currencies
- Ensuring accurate shipment documentation
- Updating customers with order and delivery times
- Liaising with hauliers and freight forwarders
- Scanning and uploading each order onto the system
- Ensuring all the details of the order are accurate for invoicing
- Solving problems and customer's queries over email and telephone and greeting visitors
- Speaking with overseas customers
- Any other duties as required
Immediate start. Office based position (social distancing measures in place).
Working Monday to Friday.
Please apply ASAP so you don't miss out!