I am currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity at a well-regarded Estate Agents in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Due to expansion my client is looking for an experienced Sales Progressor.
My client is looking for someone who will grow with the organisation.
This is a full-time permanent position. A challenging hands-on role which requires a creative, hard-working individual with excellent communication skills who is looking for a career within the residential property industry. To provide sales support through monitoring a sale from tie up to exchange and completion.
Skills and experience required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail. Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Multi-task and meet deadlines.
- I.T. literate with proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The following is typical of the duties the post holder will be expected to perform. It is not exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature and level may be required from time to time.
- Liaise with vendors, purchasers, and solicitors through the process of a sale. Understand the sales process so advice can be given.
- Be able to give help following survey findings. To help organise additional property checks where necessary.
- Understand the mechanisms of the sales process so that process can be driven forward to achieve an exchange within the shortest possible time.
- To be able to liaise between purchasers and vendors to overcome any issues during the conveyancing process.
- To be able to recommend financial advisors, solicitors, removal, and auction
- To update accounts department on exchange ensuring timely issuing of our invoice.To liaise with branch managers to give predictions on exchanges.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply below for immediate consideration.