An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Operations Project Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 4 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying £119k, pro rata per annum, depending on experience (this falls within IR35).
The successful candidate will play a key role in project managing a series of system go-lives over the coming months.
An exciting programme of digital transformation is already underway which requires the support of an experienced Project Manager to support a series of upcoming launches in the supply chain, finance, customer development field in an FMCG setting.
Responsibilities (to include):
- Coordinate daily stand-ups for the project team.
- Stakeholder management - help to facilitate decisions in a timely manner, escalate decisions, risks and issues within the relevant governance structure.
- Identify and monitor tool inter-dependencies (from a project management perspective).
- Work with capability leads to have a strong view of the end-to-end project plan.
- Work closely with leads across the project to ensure that all business activities are properly understood and actioned promptly.
- Ensure key project documentation is accessible and up-to-date.
- Collate and review status updates from the relevant subject matter experts.
- Proactively identify and manage emerging risks and present mitigation recommendations to key project stakeholders for review.
- Ensure clarity around roles and responsibilities for all business-related activities.
- Coordinate workshops to facilitate discussions between subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Oversee the coordination of Change Requests; ensuring that all entries have named business owners and impact assessments.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (business lens).
- Help to coordinate post go-live support activities at a local level.
- A strong self-starter: someone who can hit the ground running and manage their workload independently.
- An experienced project manager with a proven track record of leading multi-system implementation projects.
- The ability to form relationships quickly and collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams in a time-pressured environment.
- A proven track record of using project management tools and techniques to instil strong project discipline.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A proven track record in creating quality documentation.
- The candidate would ideally have FMCG experience.
- An appreciation for complex systems, underlying business processes and data sets.
- Local IT
- Global IT platform teams
- Key Business Subject Matter Experts (across Sales, Master Data and Finance)
- Change Manager
- Programme leadership