Account Coordinator- Recruitment
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Working within our CoRE the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Experis Managed Service teams to ensure the smooth running of one of our most prestigious client accounts,
So, what will you be doing?
- Coordination of the Master Vendor accounts for defined areas of the client business
- Point of contact for Account Managers, Experis recruitment, and management teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Liaising with managers regarding new vacancies and requirements
- Engaging with the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers about those vacancies
- Preparing 3rd party CVs for presentation to the client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for client inspection.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Processing offers from hiring managers and relaying relevant information to the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Engaging with the hiring managers to confirm offer acceptance or negotiate as required
- Liaising with the Experis Account Management and recruitment teams to ensure delivery to the client
- Responding to hiring managers and HR with queries regarding candidates, contractors or previous workers
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager
On boarding and compliance
- Working with the Security team and Experis compliance teams to ensure all new starters have the required paperwork and security checks completed
- Liaising with hiring managers and Security Teams to ensure desk space is available and confirming start dates
- Maintain offer tracker and use this to help with Purchase Orders, invoices, tenure
- Record keeping and administration
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a customer focused role dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with demonstrable potential to progress further into the business
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Outlook and other MS Office application
- Good reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge would be beneficial
So, whats in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary of £20k with £2k bonus
- Remote working
- work for a business thats been named the worlds most ethical for twelve years running
- Award winning learning and development
Please click to apply for immediate consideration