Procurement and Bid Co-Ordinator
We are currently recruiting for the above position for the continuous growth and expansion of Glenman Corporation Ltd in the Republic of Ireland. Ideally the candidate will have experience working in the construction industry.
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying suitable public tendering opportunities, downloading and assessing documentation.
- Completing and submitting suitability assessment questionnaires to strict deadlines.
- Continuously improving and updating company documentation.
- Liaising with potential clients, design teams and sub-contractors.
- Associated administrative duties, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Working with other members of the pre-contracts team on various other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification is essential, construction related field is an advantage
- Experience being responsible for preparing & submitting public tender applications within a busy construction development department is preferable.
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to complete detailed technical submissions.
- Excellent computer skills including word, excel, outlook.
- Teamwork and communication skills and the ability to manage own workload.
- Understanding of construction methods and processes.
- Experience of marketing & tender procurement advantageous.