My client based in the Holywell, North Wales area are looking for a Class 2 Driver with an EPIC Card to start immediately on a temp to perm basis.
To drive safely whilst undertaking commercial waste collections. These collections may well take place using a RCV, chain skip loader, or RORO. To represent the company to a good standard ensuring work is completed maintaining customer service standards.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To carry out duties in a productive manner.
- Complete daily pre-use checks on the vehicle you are using.
- To ensure the companies Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- To ensure routes are completed in the most efficient manner.
- To driver in a safe and economic manner.
- To interpret and follow as far as is reasonably practicable legislation relating to the road traffic acts.
- To carry out duties in a professional and customer focused manner.
- To accurately record your days work using a tablet.
- To ensure all bins and containers are weighed accurately.
- To ensure all customers premises are left in a tidy state, and that bins are returned.
- To communicate effectively with the administration/operations team.
- To report any near misses or accidents in a timely manner.
- To ensure you are dressed appropriately in work issued PPE.
- To be flexible and work on various routes as required.
- Be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays as required.
- Any other reasonable task as may be required from time to time.
Skills and Experience
New Passes welcome
Customer Services Knowledge of the Waste Industry would be desirable, but not essential.
Knowledge of tachograph and transport legislation.
Knowledge of local quarry and aggregate network
Ability to drive (or willing to be trained) on all vehicles ie Trade Waste, Tipper, chain skip, RORO.
Personal Profile - Tenacious and Resilient, Team Player and able to work on own initiative.
Geographical knowledge of North West, and Wales Area.
Monday to Friday role with every 3rd Saturday worked
6:30am to 17:00pm shift times ( Saturday shift is 5 hours )
£10.80 per hour - Saturday rate is time & half rate £16.20 per hour
12 week temporary basis with the view to being permanent
Need to have a Class 2 licence, CPC Card, Digitacho Card & EPIC Card
Please apply with your CV attached if you are interested in this role