A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company are looking to recruit a VNA Forklift Operator based in Milton Keynes MK43 0YL. This is a full-time on-going temporary role paying £9.80 per hour working Monday to Friday 45 hours a week 7.00am - 4.00pm but must be flexible, over time rates included.
**You must provide your own Steel Toecap Boots and Hi Viz**
**Please do not apply for the role if you do not have your own transportation. The site has limited access by public transport **
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is mainly truck based so you will be using the VNA, working with scanners and performing some other warehouse duties.
- This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work.
- Operating VNA
- Careful selection of stock
- Stock allocation
- General warehouse duties
- Hands on approach, working with accuracy
- Adhering to onsite H&S policies and Business Standards
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will be an experienced VNA driver and will hold a current VNA Licence. (Candidates who hold a valid Counterbalance licence will be considered to be trained up to VNA)
- Hard working and conscientious with a flexible approach to work
- Previous warehouse experience in a FMCG environment
- Team player