Manpower are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of their client a large educational organisation based in Edinburgh. The role will be temporary starting on 5th July 2021 until 3rd October. You will be working from home and will be provided with laptop to do so. The hours will be Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
On a day-to-day basis you will be required to deal with a variety of of customer enquiries. The main purpose of the role will supporting students through out the process of applying for University courses.
- Being computer literate
- Handling customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Oral and written communication
- Being professional and flexible
- Resolving problems
- Being driven and positive
- Managing multiple tasks
- Administration and organisation
Interested? Apply Online Today!