At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non- technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
So, what will you be doing?
The Adminstrator will be responsible for the processing of staffing invoices into our key clients.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Positive communicator with excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal with sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change with a helpful 'can do' approach
- Strong IT Skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure
Whats in it for you?
- Salary of £18-19k pro rata
- Opportuity for a permanent role after the initial 6 month probation period
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- award winning learning and development
Please click apply for immediate consideration