Manpower are recruiting for an Electrical Buyer to work our independent, well established client based in Harlow. This role of a Electrical Buyer will be office based and full time. It is well suited for someone who is experienced and comfortable with ranged buying, talking about technical and electrical components.
As a buyer you will;be responsible for all aspects of the buying function and administration for the Electrical product range to support the Buying Manager in creating the buying strategy, achieving and maximising opportunities for sales, profits and margin. Taking responsibility for the sales and profit performance of a high turnover product category while, sourcing and developing new and existing product ranges.
What We Need From You...
- Experience working in procurement/purchasing in a technical/electrical industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong resilience
- Desire to progress and develop
- Ability to set your own work and be able to push yourself to succeed
- Previous experience in working with Electrical/Technical products
- Experience as a Electrical Buyer
- Real drive and passion to do well and learn
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of £28,000-£32,000 (dependant on experience £32,000 being very experienced)
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (increasing with service)
- Potential to work flexibly
- Free Parking
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to join a growing company situation in a growth industry
- Social Days and company paid for events eg Christmas Party.
- Working hours 7:45am-5pm
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!