Multi Skilled Engineer - Glasgow East - Circa £35,000 - Days/Night
Manpower are working in partnership with one of Scotland's leading, meat primary & production business with an impressive history and reputation for quality, integrity and innovation, to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer. Our client's goals are to provide the best quality red meat products to their customers, through continued research and development, in a sustainable and safe environment, whilst providing outstanding value.
Maintenance engineer working in an FMCG food production site to deliver effective and efficient service support for all manufacturing equipment. Ensure breakdowns are addressed and repaired in a timely manner, deliver equipment preventative maintenance schedule to avoid machine downtime. Drive to improve machine uptime, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, standards of operation, and safe operating procedures.
Working Pattern: Dayshift and Nightshift including weekends, working 12 hours shift per day
Attentive to Detail | Good Facilitator & Motivator | Flexible & Adaptable | Keen to learn & Support Others
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
- City and Guilds / SVQ3 / HNC - Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Food Hygiene Qualfiication/Certificate - Minimum Lvl2
A proven track record in the following areas is essential
- Overhaul, repair, and modification of manufacturing equipment for Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Calibration Systems
- Ability to work from engineering drawings for maintenance on electrical systems
- Maintenance of PLC and SCADA systems
- Working under pressure in FMCG food production facility
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Interrogation and/or code writing of PLCs.
- Experience within meat manufacturing plans.
Competitive salary available and the opportunity to work with a successful company focused on quality, service and reliability.
If interested in the Multi Skilled Engineer role, please update your CV and take the first step in securing this fantastic position today…..